Maple-glazed Pork with Sweet Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Cauliflower, and Arugula Salad
2 boneless pork chops
3 tbsp Organic maple syrup
2 Organic Sweet potatoes
Organic baby arugula
1 tbsp Organic butter
2 tbsp Organic pecans
1 Organic orange
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees while you prepare sweet potatoes by cubing them.Place in boiling, salted water fro 10-12 min.
- Cut cauliflower. Sprinkle with seasoning of your choice, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Roast in oven 20 minutes.
- Toast pecans on medium pan for 2 min, shaking frequently to prevent burning. Place aside in bowl.
- Cut a few slice of orange for arugula salad, reserve 1 tbsp orange juice for pork. Place arugula, orange slices, 1 tbsp olive oil in salad bowl, mix.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in pan used for pecans. Salt and pepper both sides of tenderloins and sear both sides for 2 min.
- Add maple syrup and roast in oven fro 5-8 minutes by transferring pan to oven. Remove from oven and place back on stovetop on medium-low. whisk in butter and orange juice for 2-3 min. Handle will be HOT!
- Cream potatoes and plate dish. Enjoy, serves 2!